Personal Data Protection Statement
The protection of your personal data is important to DIETHNES SA
This Privacy Statement (hereinafter referred to as Δήλωση) περιγράφει τον τρόπο με τον οποίο η εταιρεία με την επωνυμία «ΔΙΕΘΝΕΣ ΑΕ ΖΑΧΑΡΟΠΛΑΣΤΙΚΗ ΑΡΤΟΣΚΕΥΑΣΜΑΤΑ», Located in Ioannina, 11A Spyrou Lambrou Street, with TIN. 094091034 of the Tax Office Ioannina (hereinafter DIETHNES SA), acting as the Processor, processes your personal data (hereinafter Data).
For any questions you may have regarding the processing of your Data, do not hesitate to contact us via:
- email: email@example.com
- Letter: 11A Spyrou Lambrou, Ioannina, PC 45333
1. A few words about DIETHNES SA
Η DIETHNES SA has as object the manufacture and marketing of confectionery and bakery items both through its physical stores in the area of Ioannina, and through its online store on the website https://diethnes.eu/.
2. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is information about an identified or identifiable living person (eg name, home or email address, Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie ID, location data, TIN, etc.) . Different information which, if put together, can lead to the identification of a particular person, is also personal data.
3. What is Personal Data Processing?
The term "processing" covers a wide range of operations performed on personal data, either manually or by automated means. It includes the collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, retrieval of information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction of personal data.
4. What Data does DIETHNES SA process for you?
We collect only the Data we need, which is appropriate and clear for its intended purpose. We periodically review the Data we keep and delete anything we do not need.
Indicatively, these can be:
- Full name
- TIN, Tax Office
- Phone, postal address, email
- Cookies, IP address, username, password
- IBAN, account number
- Shopping history
- Previous service, qualifications, professional certifications
5. Processed by DIETHNES SA minor's data?
Our website and our services are not intended for minors in principle. However, the DIETHNES SA can process Minor data in accordance with the law. For minors over 15 years, the processing of the Data is legal when based on their consent, while for minors under 15 years the processing of the Data is legal with the consent provided or approved by the person who has the parental care of the minor.
6. For what purpose is DIETHNES SA process? your personal information;
Η DIETHNES SA processes your Data:
- in its physical stores:
• for the sale of products
• for the fulfillment of its contractual obligations
- on the site https://diethnes.eu/:
• for the sale of products through the e-shop and through the order form of the website
• to create a user account
• for the management and smooth operation of the website
• to answer the questions you submit through the contact form
• to exercise the right to withdraw from the distance selling contract through the e-shop
• to send you newsletters (e-newsletters)
• to satisfy the requests, regarding the exercise of your rights, that you submit either by email or to the postal address of the company
• for the recruitment of employees
• for the fulfillment of its contractual obligations
7. What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by DIETHNES SA?
The processing of your Data is carried out according to:
- the contract of sale of products
- your consent, where required
- our obligations arising from the law (eg tax legislation, etc.)
- our legitimate interest
8. Who are the recipients of your Data?
Recipients of your Data are its staff DIETHNES SA, As well as its partners / suppliers, who are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the Data, whom they become aware of in the context of their work provision, or the provision of their services.
As a rule the DIETHNES SA does not transfer your Data to third parties except when clearly required by applicable law.
9. How do we ensure that our partners / suppliers respect your Data?
Our partners / suppliers have agreed and contractually committed to:
- maintain confidentiality, and commit to their respective obligations and staff,
- do not transmit Data to third parties without our written permission,
- take organizational and technical data security measures,
- inform us of any incident involving the breach of your Data,
- delete and / or return your Data to us upon termination of our contract and
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
10. Sends DIETHNES SA your Data outside the EU?
Η DIETHNES SA does not transmit your Data to non-EU countries.
11. For how long does DIETHNES SA observe? your Data and when does it delete it?
We retain your Data for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which we collected it, unless an extension of time is required due to our legal claims or legal obligations.
The Data collected by Cookies is deleted in accordance with what is stated in the Cookies Policy.
12. Is your Data safe?
Η DIETHNES SA is committed to safeguarding your Data and has taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect it from any form of accidental or improper processing. These measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
13. What are your rights?
Έχετε το δικαίωμα:
- to be informed on the processing of your personal data;
- to gain access on personal data concerning you;
- to ask for correction incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- to make a request to delete personal data when they are no longer needed or if the processing is illegal;
- to oppose processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or for reasons related to your particular situation;
- to make a request to restrict the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in machine-readable format and send it to another processor ("portability of data»)·
- make a request so that decisions based on automated processing, concern you or influence you to a significant degree and are based on your personal data, be made by individuals and not just by computers. You also have the right to express your opinion and challenge the decision in this case.
14. How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights using the Application form available here and send it to or at DIETHNES SA (Spyrou Lambrou 11A, Ioannina, PC 45333) or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. When does DIETHNES SA answer? to your requests?
Η DIETHNES SA, responds to your requests free of charge, without delay and in any case within (1) one month from the time it receives your request. However, if your request is complex or there is a large number of your requests, they will let you know within the month if they need to take an extension of two (2) more months to respond. If your requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their recurring nature, the DIETHNES SA may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or performing the requested action, or refuse to follow up on the request, giving reasons for its reply to you. For more information you can send an email to email@example.com.
16. Does DIETHNES SA use automated decision making, including profiling when processing your Data?
When processing your Data, the DIETHNES SA does not make decisions, nor does it profile, based on automated processing of your Data.
17. What is the applicable law during the processing of your Data by DIETHNES SA?
Competent courts for any disputes that arise in relation to your Data are the courts of Ioannina.
18. Where can you go to check if your rights have been respected?
If you do not receive a reply within the stipulated deadline (one month with - subject to extension - two months) or the reply you receive is unsatisfactory or the issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (https://www.dpa.gr/).
19. How will you be informed about any amendments to this Statement?
Η DIETHNES SA, update this Statement whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Statement or to the way we process your Personal Data, we will post it on our website https://diethnes.eu/ update this before the changes take effect and we will notify you in any appropriate way. DIETHNES SA, encourages you to read this regularly to know how your Data is protected. The Declaration is always considered valid, as formulated by the most recent amendment. This entered into force on… /… / 2021.